Category: 4 Star Hotel>>Location: Lake Naivasha
Lake Naivasha Country Club is located in The Great Rift Valley which is 100 km from Nairobi. The hotel offers a wonderful mix of tranquility in serene surrounding and a varied number of sporting activities both for energetic and more laid back.
Lake Naivasha is just over an hour’s drive from Nairobi, and is a haven for bird watchers, nature lovers, artists and a peaceful scenic retreat.
Accommodation and Meals:
The old comfortable architecture is solid and comfortable with a variety of accommodation in 50 Twin Rooms and 1 Executive Lake Cottage; facing the rolling lawns and the lake.
With its own produce of fruit and vegetables, the restaurant offers both à la carte and buffet options. A rich breakfast buffet is served every morning, while barbecue facilities and a bar are also available.
While at the lodge, enjoy:
- A terrace & a living room
- A mature English Garden with giant cactus & lofty trees
- A raised platform for viewing the hippos when they are out of water at night that has white washed central building with its bay windows
Recreation Facilities at Lake Naivasha Country Club:
- Cozy bars; Pool bar & Flamingo bar
- Lounge with massive fireplace and large bay windows
- Lake lawns
- Swimming pool
- Conference facilities and Business services
- Bureau de change and Gift Shops
- An immaculately designed snooker room is also available.
-Activities organized at the Club Naivasha Lake include visits to the Crescent Island Private Sanctuary, located 25 minutes’ away by boat.
-Three bird watch walks a day are also available.
-Climbing Mount Longonot
-Bird watching by boat
-Romantic sundowner boat trip with exotic drinks
-Fishing, Hippo & Sunset cruise