HIKE TO OL DONYO SABUK & 14 FALLS, THIKA (CHEAPEST EVER!)
Let’s go hiking at the famous KILIMA MBOGO!! A rugged, hump-backed outcrop of ancient rock jutting high above the Athi Plains and hazily visible from Nairobi, Ol Donyo Sabuk is a densely forested mountain known to the local Kikuyu as ‘The Mountain of the Buffalo’, and to the Maasai as ‘The Big Mountain’.
Just one road leads to its summit, which offers magnificent 360’ panoramas over the Athi River, the pineapple fields of Thika and the snow-capped peaks of both Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya.
Within easy reach of Nairobi, the lush vegetation and cool air of this compact and scenic National Park make for an ideal day trip or camping weekend.
Oldonyo & Fourteen Falls Day Trip rates:
|Resident rate /price per peson||Non – resident rate / price per person
|KES 3,900 pp||USD 190 pp|
Oldonyo & Fourteen Falls Day Trip rates includes:
- Return transport
- Park entry fees to Oldonyo Sabuk National Park & Fourteen Falls
- Guided trek to the peak of Mt Kilimambogo – Oldonyo Sabuk
- Picnic lunch
- Complimentary bottled water (500ml)
- All government taxes
Oldonyo & Fourteen Falls Day Trip rates excludes:
- Medical, travel & personal insurance cover
- Drinks and extra meals
- Tips & Gratuities
- Supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport
- Any other item not mentioned in the inclusive list